Welcome To Christian Faith Fellowship
We are here to help you “KNOW JESUS, AND MAKE JESUS KNOWN”. At Christian Faith Fellowship you will “EXPERIENCE THE BIBLE” as you receive straight forward practical teaching from the Word of God that will help you to become equipped to be more than a conqueror. You will gain insight into who you are as a child of God, and as a disciple of Jesus Christ.
We are a Non-Denominational church providing a place for you to connect with our heavenly Father, with the body of Christ, and together impact our world for Him. Come join us and experience all that the Lord desires for you.
More About CFF
- We will be providing Christmas Dinners for families in need this year. Sign up sheets will be passed around. Drop off for canned / box items – Dec. 18th. Turkey’s – Dec. 21st.
- Sign up sheet for upcoming sleep over and ladies night at Maryann Flores house.
- Our mid-week service next Wednesday will be moved to Thursday Dec. 1st at Dr. Mark Barclay will be here at 7 PM.
- This Sunday night we will not have our regular evening service but instead will join our community at the Park for their Christmas Celebration beginning at 5 PM.
- Ladies – Ditch the Baggage Meeting is this Sunday afternoon at 3:30 PM.
- Next men’s breakfast and Bible Study will be Saturday December 3rd at 9:30 AM.
- Mom’s meeting Tuesday Dec. 13th at 6:30 PM Cookie exchange – bring 2 dozen cookies and copies of the recipe. This is for CFF ladies only and you must RSVP by Dec. 4th.